Thursday 6 February 2014

British Columbia Wild Flowers

      It won't be long until the crocus are blooming, and many things are showing signs of life here in the Pacific Northwest, but until then I thought I would share some photos of BC wildflowers taken over the years. Feel free to share the names of any of these, or to correct me if I've labelled them wrong. I am far from being a wildflower expert. Most of these photos were taken in the Fraser Valley, and a few of them are from Manning Park. I'm linking up with Glenda from Tootsie time this week for Fertilizer Friday. Now I must get back to planning my 2014 Garden!
The dreaded Bindweed

Beach Pea?



Dove's Foot Geranium







False Lily of the Valley

Wild Rose


Silverweed


Fireweed
Wild Lupine


Palmate Coltsfoot

Salal

Spiraea Douglassii


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading your comments and appreciate the time it takes you to write them. In the past I have had word verification turned off but due to the amount of spam comments, I have now turned it on. I hope it won't keep you from posting.