Saturday 27 April 2013

April Blooms

Here are a few of the flowers that have been brightening up my yard recently. It was the best season ever for camellias. Usually most of my blooms have ugly brown edges because of all the rain, or temperatures a little too cold, but this spring was just perfect for these early blooming beauties.
      The city workers have yet to set foot in my backyard to work on the manhole cover I mentioned in my last post. I'm hoping my passionate plea to save my shrub scared them off for good, ha ha.  Not likely but one can hope.
      Oh, and that innocent looking little sweet woodruff in the photo is quite the spreader. Consider yourself warned :)
Camelia
Tulip Purple Flag
Tulip Tarda
Sweet Woodruff
Anemone Blanda Bud


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading your comments and appreciate the time it takes you to write them. In the past I have had word verification turned off but due to the amount of spam comments, I have now turned it on. I hope it won't keep you from posting.