Tuesday 8 July 2014

Fairy Gardens!

A few weeks ago I discovered  my local Buckerfields store had a wide assortment of fairy/miniature garden accessories in stock. Not only that but they have an amazing fairy garden in their greenhouse out back.  I took some photos of their garden, and bought some cute little things to start another fairy garden because fairy gardening is addictive! It's kinda like being a kid all over again.







I just love the mini vegetable garden! 

Accessories I bought

My second fairy garden, and it even has real flowers in the bucket :)


My first fairy garden, with new plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading your comments and appreciate the time it takes you to write them. In the past I have had word verification turned off but due to the amount of spam comments, I have now turned it on. I hope it won't keep you from posting.