Friday 11 May 2012

Captivated by Catnip

     May is one of my favourite months in the garden. The weather is just about perfect on a sunny day, and the much anticipated lilacs are blooming!  My gardening buddy Tiger is going bonkers over the catnip.  She enjoys nibbling on the leaves but most of all she loves to roll around in it.
      After weeks of searching, I gave up on finding a rectangle container to fit my little green wagon, and instead bought two 8" pots. I bought a special soil mix made by Schultz that is supposed reduce the amount of times I need to water. With pots this small, I am sure this will be a good thing. It will certainly put their product to the test.

Sweet Dreams

I love you

Ahhhh

Dear God, thanks so much for the catnip

Little Green Wagon Project

Lilacs

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 11, 2012

    Love the cat! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have never planted capnip, but need to do that for our barn kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiger could have her own blog... hmm!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading your comments and appreciate the time it takes you to write them. In the past I have had word verification turned off but due to the amount of spam comments, I have now turned it on. I hope it won't keep you from posting.