Monday 23 April 2012

April Blues and Greens

       As you may have figured out already,  blue is one of my favorite colors, even if the "blue" of flowers is more or less purple.  I finally found a decent bloom on my camellia this year!  Most are tinged with brown spots or brown edges. The sweet woodruff is one of those plants that can get a little aggressive in the growth department, but it makes a lovely ground cover for shady areas. I love the interesting spring growth on columbine and balloon flower. Thanks for stopping by!
Anemone Blanda 'blue star'

Glory of the Snow Chinodoxa
Hyacinth

Grape Hyacinth (Muscari)
Camellia Pink Perfection
Bright red growth on  Pieris 'Forest Flame'
Chive buds

Sweet Woodruff
Columbine (Aquilegia)
Balloon Flower (platycodon 'Fuji Blue')



No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading your comments and appreciate the time it takes you to write them. In the past I have had word verification turned off but due to the amount of spam comments, I have now turned it on. I hope it won't keep you from posting.