Friday 2 September 2011

What's Blooming Now/ Flaunt Your Flowers

For the first time I am participating  in Tootsietime's Fertilizer Friday/Flaunt Your Flowers so here are a few photos of what's blooming now in my garden, with a few other pics thrown in.  I have been patiently waiting all summer for the Cathedral Bells to bloom, and it finally put out it's very first bloom on August 31st. This is my first time growing this vine, and it has definitely outgrown the little three pole trellis it is planted by.  Not quite sure what this little chickadee was doing but I quickly took a photo before he flew off.
Cobaea Cathedral Bells
Garlic Chives
Rudbeckia
Morning Glory

Chickadee


My Garden Inspector

3 comments:

  1. Great photos. I should really go catalogue what I have blooming too...I've just been so busy with harvesting I get distracted. Thanks for the reminder with your gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading your comments and appreciate the time it takes you to write them. In the past I have had word verification turned off but due to the amount of spam comments, I have now turned it on. I hope it won't keep you from posting.