Tuesday 22 March 2016

Crocus

Welcome Spring! I went a little crazy buying crocus at Vesseys half price sale last fall, and they are blooming now. There's also a picture of my Camellia, a little early tulip, and my very first plum blossom. I espaliered a sucker from my neighbor's plum tree that was coming up on my side of the fence, and this is the first time it has flowered. I was so excited when I noticed this yesterday! I wasn't sure if it would ever blossom, being a sucker and all. There's also a photo of Chester, my new garden inspector in training. My first garden inspector has officially retired, and is soaking up the sunshine wherever she can find it and taking life easy.    
Blue Pearl


King of Striped

Pickwick

Camellia

Prince Clause
Plum blossom 

Chester

Tulip Violacea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading your comments and appreciate the time it takes you to write them. In the past I have had word verification turned off but due to the amount of spam comments, I have now turned it on. I hope it won't keep you from posting.