Friday 16 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Yes, it is in fact Christmas, and I always find it odd when people are afraid to call it such. Not a whole lot happening in my garden, but I am thankful to have pansies blooming cheerfully out on my patio.  Inside, I have been taking pictures of my favorite Christmas ornaments, my poinsettia, and our cat Tiger. The cat photos were a joint  project with my daughter, who bought the accessories, and arranged the cat and chair just so. She is a professional photographer (my daughter, not the cat) and will be sharing her pictures of the cat photo-shoot on her website:  Alyssa Schroeder Photography
Pansy

Pansies
Poinsettia Jingle Bells
Tiger
Tiger not exactly liking the hat
 Snow Globe
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading your comments and appreciate the time it takes you to write them. In the past I have had word verification turned off but due to the amount of spam comments, I have now turned it on. I hope it won't keep you from posting.